Because it is so flexible and malleable, kid slime is an ideal tool for young children to have loads of fun. And because it’s so cute and cuddly, older children – and even young and older adults! – can often be seen having endless amounts of joy playing with slime. The sheer joy, of creating fun objects, shapes and figures, then breaking them down…only to start all over, is priceless!
Beyond Fun and Games
But the best slime shops offer you and your kids sliming opportunities that go beyond fun and games. You can teach your children about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM), using products made from slime. You can unlock their creativity with a variety of slime-based crafts. You can teach them to appreciate every-day objects, by helping them build those items (cars, houses, trees, animal figurines) with slime.
Knowing Where to Buy Slime
Unfortunately, sourcing kid slime isn’t just as simple as doing a Google-search, and clicking on a link that appears at the top of your search results. Buying slime for your kids isn’t like purchasing books or other toys and games online. In terms of its educative impact, Slime works best when kids touch it, mold it, stretch it, and pull it.
As a result, unlike books and toys, kids get much more “physical” with the Slime products that you buy for them – and there lies the challenge for parents, guardians, and educators:
- Slime comes in a wide variety of shapes, colors, textures, and scents. Not every Slime manufacturer offers a broad variety of products. So, if you buy just a single type of Slime, chances are that your kids will quickly get bored playing with it. The best slime shops online carry a range of products – and sourcing your slime from them guarantees endless hours of fun, learning, and excitement for your kids.
- Not all slime makers are the same. Some online Slime sellers prepare their products using inferior quality ingredients. You may even find their products lack the quality offered by the more reputable online marketers. Buying your slime from such vendors almost guarantees that your kids will quickly lose interest in sliming, because:
- the products degrade quickly
- they don’t stretch as far as higher-quality products
- unlike high quality kid slime, the objects your child produces, using such low-grade slime, won’t retain their shape or dimension for too long, leading to further disappointment
- As an educator, parent or guardian, your primary concern is for the health and safety of your children, and those entrusted in your care. When slime is manufactured with inferior raw material, it carries with it many risks, including that of allergic reactions when kids touch or play with them. You must avoid this risk at all cost!
If you wish to mitigate these risks, and deliver the best sliming experience to your children, then you should only buy your slime from the best slime shops online. Not only are you assured of high safety standards during the manufacturing process; but you’re also guaranteed that the products are made from kid-safe ingredients. Best of all, a reputed supplier of kid slime carries more product varieties than their competitors. This means you have wider choice of slime for your kids’ enjoyment.